0

Safe in a Crazy World

Hey, I'm back online... and Safe in a Crazy World... This song pops into my head as I read and updated myself with the recent news coverage over the world... It's in a sad state and how protected I felt being in Nippon Maru with almost without any worry besides how much to change in each port and if you can get up on time for assembly... Wanted to blog about today... but things changes as I read of the Singaporean who was killed in the Mumbai blast... Sigh... and the thought of YL stuck in Cambodia without any flight back... The demonstrations in Bangkok... Just look at the news today, it's a sad, sad state... It's been awhile since I last read the news...

Here's a shoutout to everyone reading from SG and Vietnam, we are safe as of erm our homestay... Well, I'm safe and at least NL is celebrating another NL's birthday... enjoying the wireless here... And I hope everyone else is safe over at Vietnam.

Tonight is the last night in Vietnam and I went groceries shopping, hahah... See I remembered to get drinks... Ayano-chan got a SIM card at a super reduced price and we had trouble finishing that up!! WE called Japan and Singapore and Vietnam and tried calling all our SG-mates number... Hahah... It's quite hilarious...And learned that someone had to go back to the ship tonight from my SG. Alright, SG C...4 people down... no more from the rest!! Wow, my sg is taking up alot of cabin in the first floor!

This is just a random post while waiting for Ayano-chan to finish bathing... Need to pack my stuff to head to Nippon Maru...

Adios!! Will be too busy to blog tomorrow... till we meet again at the next port of call!!!

0 comments:



Visit SSEAYP 2008: Singapore Contingent