0

Pori's Visit to Sunny Island (Part 2)

After museum visit, time to meet the other SPYs for dinner at Glutton's Bay (Tuty, Pauline, Hafizah & Mr Whale joined for dinner) but not before going down to Borders for a sneak peek to "books glorious books". heex~ Supposedly go bookstore, buy books or do some readings... BUT we go there to do crazy stunts... hahaha.. we really damn bo-liao.. And thereafter, took a ride down to Esplanade via Suntec & Marina Square.. =)))

the national museum... yea, we WALKED VERY LONGGGG just to reach this place.. grrr~

let's go to Orchard Road!

I can't even open my eyes properly laaa.. thanks Mr Sun!! Ur indeed HOT!! =P

I'm a WICKED Japanese gal. Thank you.

The Abs Diet for Woman... so contradicitng coz Pori says she got fats at her tummy!! hahaha...

I'm an anime character! usually we see only japanese manga characters in mags.. but now a REAL LIFE one.. =P

Now this is e right ad we are waitin for.. Pori so cute acting exactly like e baby boy... hahaha..

Tuty trying to poke pori's nose or wat??

That's Suntec City!! The way they point, look more like a retarded rabbit... =S

E flower smells nice.. *as if* more of sniffing dust! bahsz~

Marina Square! Photos plsss...

Pori & her Ice kacang.. yums!

Look at the amount of food.. haix.. there goes my diet plan.. down e drain.. urgh~

Apparently, at Esplanade, there seems to be a mosaic or music fest happening.. Woah.. damn nice la.. Heard some familiar songs.. *dum di dum di dum* Hell yea, there's some sculptures or should I say miniatures of musical instruments.. Dunno the exact description lah.. Paiseh lah~ hahaha..

Future famous pianists taking over the music scene... Collaboration between Japan & Singapore.. yea right! =P

Girlband in the making.. *sings: I want nobody, nobody but you! I want nobody, nobody but you!* muahahah...

let's do some head banging girls!! *death metal*

The Pau & Pori!! Pau really damn cute ah... Still can't believe that she's 30 leh.. OMG!!!

Fullerton Hotel as e bg.. nicey nicey! initially, all dun wan to take wan lor.. hahaha...

let's go merlion park.. ROARS~

After Esplanade, we went down the 'road' to have some crash History class by Mr Whale. Went over to North/South/New Bridge Road & Clarke Quay. When I hear his stories, I'm super amused by it. I tried really hard to recall at the back of my mind, if, any of these stories was told by my History teachers. Sadly, I don't have any recollections. Either I sleep in class or teacher NEVER teach. I think its more of the latter.. wahahaha..

Pori listening attentively to Mr Whale's crash class. I'm super amused by the weird stories which he claims is TRUE! Hmmm...

Candidate for the Next Singapore SHORT Model.. wahahaha... nice one Ling Li!! =))

Pori & Mr Whale a.k.a her Sensei. I guess she learned a fair bit of Singapore History. =))

It's never too tiring to take a snap or two.. Ok, alot of snaps! =P

we are at North bridge.. behind us is New Bridge.. opposite us is South Bridge.. wahahah.. Super huh rite?! heex~ well that's a FACT ppl!!

I dunno y the hell Mr Whale ask me to bend down abit.. if i stand properly also won't block the words Clarke Quay la.. wah lao! ROARS~

After all those history walks.. time for Moippai!!! Yessa~ It's been more of the SPYs culture to have a moippai session for those PYs who came down to our sunny island. Aiyah, more of another excuse to feed the liver with alcohol. BUT a VERY VALID reason.. Cheers to joyous occasion!! Wahahah...

Pori & her Singapore sling! She says its way too strong for her but Grace & Buddy Lua claims otherwise. Pori zonked out after the drink. =.="

Grace, Pori, myself & Buddy Lua over at Dempseys! Nice ambience. SPYs, pls consider there for drinking session ok!! =)))

I wanna conclude that eventhough Singapore is just a small country, but it's rich in its own culture and consists of interesting places which people like me have yet to venture and explore. Who says Singapore is small and got no interesting places?! Thanks to PYs, I get the chance to see places I've never been to.. hahaha.. But never too late to learn smth new rite?! Bleahz~

0 comments:



Visit SSEAYP 2008: Singapore Contingent