0

Pori's Visit to Sunny Island (Part 1)

Frankly, when I first heard that Pori is coming over to Singapore, my first reaction was HUH?! There's a rising need for me to host her at my house (boon said my house looks like a japanese house! got meh?!) since its her virgin trip to Singapore ALONE plus she's in my SG together with Boon Kian. To be honest, I doubt I'll be able to travel alone without any friends coming along with me. Yups, still in that comfort zone of having friends with me. Imagine sitting in an airplane/bus etc alone without anyone! =.=" Talk about being independent. ROARS~

17th March was the day she arrived. As always, our dear Nimales who is free from work n studies is victimised to be the person to pick Pori up. Apparently, Boon Kian came along. I get to know from Pori that Boon keep on emphasizing to her on the MRT chart where is Changi and where is Jurong! =.=" Boon! U got problem with Jurong area is it?! grrrr~

Yes, east n west are far apart from each other! We are geographically FAR ok!

For first day, Hafizah brought Pori to visit Sentosa and have the chance to ride the luge! Heard that Nimales fall off from the luge?! I wonder how true is that claim! Then they went off to have a night stroll at Mount Faber with Queen & Pauline joining them along. Seems like everyone's history lessons came to life!! Thank you to History Teachers! =P

The ride....

Queen, Pauline, Pori, Hafizah & Nimales @ Mount Faber


Second day, I brought Pori to Pioneer Mall (ok fine. not Jurong Point k) for breakfast. She ordered a bowl of wanton noodle and after that, she excitedly told me that she wants to try the exercise equipments found at the recreation area. She tried every single equipment and within 15 minutes, she's done with exercising! Diaoz~ Trying to shed off the weight within a short period of time?!

Pori was so excited to try out the exercise stations found at my house area..

Pori's thinking hard: "can i pull this off?"maybe yes, maybe no.. let's try shall we?!

sway to ur right... sway to ur left... *sways happily*

After that, off we went to meet Hafizah at Bugis for a session of cultural heritage tour. Went to Sultan Mosque, Indian & Chinese Temples, Bugis Street, Haji Lane, Malay Cultural Centre etc. Definitely we had loads of crazy photo taking sessions at the different places. Pori almost gave up on me BUT she's very sporting and still go along with my crazy ideas. =))))

Harry Potter me & Pori.. Had to wear a cloak coz I'm wearing berms.. ok, I look ugly in it la k! Laugh at my ugliness la!!

Hello Robot! I'm Pori Chan from Japan.. hajemimashite~

That was hafizah's fren.. aint he lucky to have 2 ladies with him?! hahaha..

Donate generously into my tummy.. thanks for e donation! =))

The worse was when we decided to go over to National Museum! I think the 3 of us ALMOST DIED walking non stop just to find our way there. Imagine walking under scorching hot sun and not knowing exactly where to go but only base on directions given by a kind random stranger who thought we are tourists! At that point of time, how I wished Boon was around =( so he can guide us which bus to take to reach National Museum. Hahaha.. Boon is a walking street directory ok! But all the walking was worth every single drop of sweat! We managed to get in for FREE coz we get to know that Hafizah's school is entitled to free entry. Yesssa! Save the moolah~

fizah's fren who's working at the museum thought I'm also japanese thus giving Pori 2 sets of the brochure..1 for her n 1 for me.. hahahah...

eeeeee... tat was our instant reaction when we saw e photo n get to know that she's a princess.. damn ugly la!

where are all our bodies sia?! hahaha.. suddenly got crazy idea to take this kind of photo.. =]

e olden days grinder! tat is one hell of a grinder..

see the signs?! No No No to all of it ok!

part 2 to be continued....

0 comments:



Visit SSEAYP 2008: Singapore Contingent