0

Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap

Hahahahhaha.... what can i say about the weekend that we've spent together but that it was so full of smiles laughter posers and snap snap snap snap snap snap? Yes, it was an amazing weekend when we took the photos for our contingent booklet. We started with the indoor shoot at NTU. Our dear PRM got professionals to come in and do our make up and hair. Think this is the first time in my life I ever got professional make-up.... and I look.... so totally not me.... hahaha.... ok, enough about me, below's some pics of the day:

Here are some random shots taken at the "make up room":

While waiting for our turn, we decided to take so posing shots!

The studio shots... look out for the family shots and the couple shots~


The fun contingent shot!


This is the serious one...


And ofcourse, how can a day be complete without FOOD!!!!!

hahaha.... so you see, we had loads of fun during our weekends together:) and I'm sure we'll have more fun time together! hee... lookout for more photos of sunday... once i get my hands on them :)

Sports Comm:)

0 comments:



Visit SSEAYP 2008: Singapore Contingent