0

Haru's in Town!

Haru (JPY) was in town on 21st Jan all the way till 28th Jan. Apparently people like Charmaine, Pauline & Winnie become her host mother/family.. Charmaine was e one who picked her up from airport and bring her to have some NUS tour.. Haha.. it was all about NUS and more NUS.. Geez~

SG J Unite... Chin Han, Haru & Pauline

Us discussing the itinerary for Haru.. being a tour guide is tough!

At night time, few of us brought her to e famous Holland V to have some typical Singaporean food like carrot cake, Char kway teow and teh peng! hahah.. den we proceed to tour around Holland V before deciding to take a coffee break at Starbucks. Charmaine & Rezal join us for coffee session which eventually become a discussion session (another round of DG session) on who to bring Haru around to the famous spots in Singapore.

Before departing home.. despite e tiredness, everyone's happy to have Haru in town!

Apparently, me (Asilah) super free from work on e 22nd decided to volunteer my service to bring Haru around only to realise, my sense of direction super CMI.. =.=" How to be a tour guide? They even say, maybe it should be Haru who bring me around instead! Roars~ Worse come to worse, I just need to tap some strangers and asked, "Sir/Mdm, I'm a foreigner here, can u pls show me the way to XXXX?" I'm pretty sure this tactic will work.. wahaha..

Well, I can now finally announce to the whole world, I didn't get myself lost!! But I got my directions right thanks to my friend, Chi Ho.. But all in all, I'm a proud tour guide to Haru... Suddenly all my history appeared! I just had to repeat this sentence to Haru before I explained things to her, "If my history is right, it should be bla bla bla.. " Just in case, she quote me on my history and happened that all e info which I gave her was wrong, I'm soooo dead! wahaha.. be safe than sorry.. =P

hola!! That's peranakan museum~ Interesting place worth going!

Even though we didn't get to go inside e mosque, taking a photo with its bg is more than sufficient. =)

this is how Nippon Maru looks like before it reaches its 35th year.. wahaha..

Haru posing with Chi Ho at Malay Heritage Center.. Nice one!

we tried to pose like e statues..... but didn't turn out really well though.. at least we TRIED ok!


SPYs are famously known for their Mo Ippai session and we live up to standard.. Since Haru is in town, another VALID reason to have drinking session.. wahaha..

Dinner's great but..........................

Mo Ippai is SUPERB~ Everyone, 'Gan Bei'~

e people who went for mo ippai with Haru.. welcome to e gang Haru! =)

0 comments:



Visit SSEAYP 2008: Singapore Contingent