0

Homestay Part 1

Wooohooo our NL was out in the local news in Kobe Prefecture representing SG K! coolnesss~ Besides SG K, SG B (Asilah & Boon Kian) which is in Fukushima Prefecture was also out in the news! Double cooolnesss!!!


news extract from Kobe local newspaper


Everyone enjoyed their homestay with the Japanese family. Each of us was treated like their own sons and daughters by their host family. They provided with everything that we need. Indeed great hospitality by them. Applaud~ we get to try loads of Japanese food and I think each one of us GAIN WEIGHT!!!!! time to exercise SPYs~ *looks at Kai Fen* Oh ya, besides food, we also get to seeee LOTS of CUTE Japanese guys and gals!!!!! *eyes everywhere*


Rezal's, Cecilia's, Violet's experience @ Niigata Prefecture: (quoted by Rezal)
- We did a courtesy call to Vice Gabernor of Niigata prefecture. We get to interact with the Local Youths (LY) and we get to learn how to make sushi and rice balls named Onigiri. I think when I go back S'pore, i'll start making sushi!!! Besides that, we were divided into smaller groups and we were brought to the different interst places of Niigata. =(

Violet, Rezal, Ms Niigata, Cecilia

I get to go to Northern Cultural Museum, Hakusan Shrine & shopping with my host family, Asazuma. I felt soo like home with their care and concern and I kinda miss my Mom back in Singapore~ How i wish i could have spent more days with my host family. =(


me with my foster mom and dad



the spread of food that my foster mom prepared for us! *burps*


me together with Takumi and Faizal (BPY)

I guess that's for today! More updates will be done soon. Stay tune everyone!!!

0 comments:



Visit SSEAYP 2008: Singapore Contingent